All WWFC clients are required to pay the client access fee. Our Client Access fee is $150.00+HST, and continues to be offered at a pro-rated rate for new clients who join throughout the year. Our annual fee includes a reduced deductible for our clients, protecting them from high financial exposure should damage occur during their rental of an aircraft.
We trust that both current clients and new clients see the value and benefit of our annual fee and we look forward to having you join us as a WWFC client.
Other benefits to our WWFC clients include a WWFC parking pass, and discounts with numerous local businesses found within a short drive from the airport.
WWFC Client Discounts include:
- 10% off Runways Café
- 15% off Mark’s Work Wearhouse (must present Mark’s card) Any store Canada wide
- 15% off Little Greek Grill 10 Townsend Dr #18, Breslau
- Corporate Rates at the Radisson Hotel Kitchener Waterloo 2960 King St E, Kitchener
- Corporate Rates at the Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre 700 Hespeler Rd, Cambridge
- 20% off OTD Ticket Defenders Legal Services 3-815 Weber St E, Kitchener
Our Client Access Agreement outlines the policies and procedures for all WWFC clients, both new and existing.
Please take a moment to review our Client Access Agreement prior to completing a new client access application or renewing an existing client access application.
Payment of the Client Access Fee means that you understand and will comply with all the rules and regulations pertaining to the operation of aircraft at the Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre.