Why choose Canada?
- Canada is proud of its multicultural composition and welcomes visitors and newcomers.
- The climate in Canada allows students to experience many diverse weather conditions. In Southern Ontario, the summers are warm (15 to 30 degrees C) and the winters are cold (-20 to +10 C). Student pilots will experience flying in weather that includes rain, snow, wind, sun, very warm and very cold.
- International students have the option of working while they study in Canada. Students may also have the opportunity to gain Canadian work experience after they graduate.
- Canadian licences are transferable to many different countries, which allows you to save money and gain experience.
Why choose the Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre (WWFC)?
- One of the largest flight schools in Canada, located one hour west of Toronto in the tri-cities of Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge.
- Open seven days a week from 7am until 10pm allowing everyone to find a flight time suitable to their schedule.
- Fleet of 24 aircraft and two Sims available for training. The airport has daily airline service, with a control tower and multiple IFR approaches, yet the uncontrolled airspace of our practice area is just five minutes away!
- Non-profit corporation – which means all our profits are re-invested in the business.
- Registered Private Career College (PCC#105919), registered with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and a designated learning institution for international students on the CIC list.
- Plenty of experience! Opened in 1932 and many years in the aviation industry.
- Offers International Students the same rates as local students (no hidden fees).
- Offers a two year diploma program with Conestoga Community College and a four year degree program with the University of Waterloo.
Canada at a glance
How to apply?
Please click on the attached file below and follow our step by step process.
We hope that after reading the information above, as well as our step-by-step PDF guide, that we have answered all of your questions and fueled your excitement for flight training in Canada and with the Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us directly and we can arrange a specific time for a telephone conversation.