Why choose Canada?
- Canada is proud of its multicultural composition and welcomes visitors and newcomers.
- The climate in Canada allows students to experience many diverse weather conditions. In Southern Ontario, the summers are warm (15 to 30 degrees C) and the winters are cold (-20 to +10 C). Student pilots will experience flying in weather that includes rain, snow, wind, sun, very warm and very cold.
- International students have the option of working while they study in Canada. Students may also have the opportunity to gain Canadian work experience after they graduate.
- Canadian licences are transferable to many different countries, which allows you to save money and gain experience.
Why choose the Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre (WWFC)?
- One of the largest flight schools in Canada, located one hour west of Toronto in the tri-cities of Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge.
- Open seven days a week from 7am until 10pm allowing everyone to find a flight time suitable to their schedule.
- Fleet of 24 aircraft and two Sims available for training. The airport has daily airline service, with a control tower and multiple IFR approaches, yet the uncontrolled airspace of our practice area is just five minutes away!
- Non-profit corporation – which means all our profits are re-invested in the business.
- Registered Private Career College (PCC#105919), registered with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and a designated learning institution for international students on the CIC list.
- Plenty of experience! Opened in 1932 and many years in the aviation industry.
- Offers International Students the same rates as local students (no hidden fees).
- Offers a two year diploma program with Conestoga Community College and a four year degree program with the University of Waterloo.